Forbes latest ranking оf thе wealthiest people іn thе world features a total оf 24 nationals, mоѕt оf thеm аrе considered economic “pillars”, providing jobs аnd stability іn thе region.
Hеrе іѕ a list оf top 10 Pakistani richest people wіth thеіr worth аnd sources.
10. Dewan Yousaf Farooqui – Worth: $800 million (Businessman )
Dewan Yousuf Farooqui is on number 10 in the list. He is the owner of The “Dewan Mushtaq Group”. The group owns three textile units, a motorcycle manufacturing concern and the largest sugar unit in the country.
9. Tariq Saigol & Nasim Saigol – Worth: $850 million ( Businessman )
The Saigol brothers own the followings: Kohinoor Textile Mills, Pak Elektron Ltd. (PEL), Kohinoor Power Company.KTM MONO, Faisalabad Grammar School, Faisalabad (FGS), Kohinoor Energy, Saigol Computers (Private) Limited, Kohinoor Motor Works Limited, Saigol Motors, Sajeel Motors.
8. Rafiq Habib & Rasheed Habib – Worth: $900 million ( Businessman )
Rafiq Habib and Rasheed Habib are at the 8th position. They have always played a good role in helping out Pakistan’s economy.
They are the owners of Bank Al-Habib, Habib Bank A.G Zurich, Indus Motors assembling Corolla cars etc.
7. Abdul Razzaq Yakoub & family – Worth: $1billion ( Businessman )
Abdul Razzaq Yakoub is the 7th richest man of Pakistan. He is the president of ARY group and World Memon Organization (WMO).
He is controlling around 7 channels. Mr. Abdul Razzaq has also got 20 Gold outlets in Asia.
6. Nasir Schon & family – Worth: $1billion ( Businessman )
Nasir Schon is Pakistan’s 6th richest man. He is Head of Schon Group. He is also the owner of Dubai Lagoon, UAE.
Nasir Schon is also known to be one of the first people to have a Rolls-Royce in Pakistan.
5. Saddaruddin Hashwani – Worth: $1.1billion ( Businessman )
He is the chairman of Hashoo Group of Companies. He is the owner of Pearl Continental and Marriott.
4. Nawaz Sharif & Shahbaz Sharif family – Worth: $1.4billion ( Business/Politics )
Before becoming PM, Nawaz Sharif was a major share holder along with his brother and cousins of Ittefaq Group.
3. Anwar Pervaiz – Worth: $1.5billion ( Businessman )
Anwar Pervaiz is the third richest person in Pakistan. He is the Chairman of Bestway Group and they own 50 cash and carry’s. He is also shareholder of UBL.
2. Asif Ali Zardari – Worth: $1.8billion ( Politician )
Mr. Asif Ali Zardari is the 2nd richest person in Pakistan. Mr. Zardari is the former president of Pakistan.
His assets hold hundred of million dollars, he has 8 prime properties in UK, he also has multi-million dollars mansion in USA, huge stakes in sugar mills all over the Pakistan.
1. Mian Muhammad Mansha – Worth: $2.5billion
Mian Muhammad Mansha is the richest person of Pakistan. He is the owner of Muslim Commercial Bank.